- Petition for Adoption with an application for rectification of simulated birth record shall be in the form of an affidavit subscribed and sworn to by the petitioner/s before any person authorized by law to administer affirmation and oaths, along with the following requirements:
- Copy of simulated birth record
- Affidavit of admission if the simulation of birth was done by a third person
- Bgy. Certificate attesting that petitioner/s who are living with the child for at least 3 years prior to this Act are residents of the said Bgy
- Affidavit of at least 2 disinterested persons
- CDCLAA issued by DSWD, as applicable
- Photographs of both the child and petitioners within the last 3 months prior to filing the petition.